Competition for Grammar School places is Fierce!
At Youth Matters Tuition we have twenty six years experience of coaching children for the Grammar School Entrance Exams.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Coaching in years 4 and 5 in the strategies and techniques needed for both the CEM format and the GL Assessment format
- Pupils learn Verbal Reasoning, English, Non- Verbal Reasoning, Mental Arithmetic and Numerical Reasoning
- Children are taught in small groups by experienced teachers, so no child gets left behind
- Homework is given to consolidate what has been learnt in the lesson
- Reading lists and additional resources are given to maximise children's achievement
- Children's performance is monitored regularly and feedback given to parents
- Our pupils consistently do better in mock tests than children from other tuition centres
- Children's attainment at school in Maths and English improves
- Reading ages increase rapidly
Currently our 11 + classes are held on Saturday and Sunday mornings at St. Bernard's Grammar School in Langley and on Wednesday after school at Ryvers Primary School in Langley